12 Aug THERAPIST
Foundry Treatment Center
Therapists are required to be at Masters Level and have a minimum CAC eligibility. Clinicians should show expertise in the area of substance abuse and be certified eligible. Candidate must have knowledge of CARF, 42CFR and HIPAA standards for charting and resident care.
- Master’s Degree with Current Colorado Licensure (LCSW, LMHC, LMFT, PSY.D, LAC, LPC, Ph.D) and registered with DORA preferred. Master’s degree, CAC eligible and DORA registered required.
- At least 1 year minimum prior experience in an addictions and /or behavioral healthcare setting, with residential treatment experience preferred
- Commitment to client, family, and referent satisfaction
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and HIPAA compliance
- Professional appearance, aptitude, and attitude
- Impeccable ethics, integrity, and customer relations skills
- Outstanding interpersonal and communications skills
- Computer literacy and ability to use an EMR and CRM
- Knowledge of “best practices” and evidence based behavioral medicine treatment delivery and methodologies
- Sound clinical judgment and decision making skills
- Ability to participate in the health and wellness therapy
- Valid Colorado License and insurance
- Current CPR Certification
- Will provide individual, group or family therapy
- Will attend multidisciplinary treatment team meetings
- Timely and complete record documentation
- Will complete screening and assessment
- Serves as a liaison between community agencies and referral sources
- Monitors/observes Urinalysis (UA) or Breath Alcohol (BA) tests as needed and documents appropriately.
- Medication monitoring
- Identifies emergency signals and situations and reacts appropriately.
- Disposes of biohazard waste according to OSHA standards.
- Practices OSHA safety standards
- Participation in UR concurrent reviews as necessary
- Completing service plans, updates and discharge planning for their caseload
- Will participate in health and wellness activities (hiking, skiing, biking etc.)
- Transportation of those in services, as needed
- Represents The Foundry to the community both formally and informally
- Adherence to facility policy and procedures, State & Federal law, and CARF accreditation regulations and standards
To apply for this job please visit foundrytreatmentcenter.com.