14 Feb ADDICTION PSYCHIATRIST
Foundry Treatment Center
The Foundry Treatment Center is looking to contract a part-time Addiction Psychiatrist for our residential treatment program located in Steamboat Springs, Colorado
The selected candidate must be a licensed psychiatrist in the State of Colorado. Candidate will perform psychiatric evaluations, follow up with psychiatric management, and other treatments in our inpatient and outpatient treatment programs. Candidate must possess outstanding skills in program administration, program development, understanding of compliance requirements, supervisory and managerial skills, as well as strong clinical skills. Must also possess strong relational abilities, with the ability hold strong boundaries. Must have strong written and communication skills. Must be available for on-call decision making on a consistent basis.
Master’s Degree and unrestricted license in Colorado with no history of suspension or revocation and be board certified or board eligible in psychiatry.
- At least 5 years’ experience as an addiction psychiatrist
- Prior experience in a behavioral healthcare setting, with residential treatment experience preferred
- A strong understanding of principals, practices, and medications involved in diagnosing and treating mental illness
- Strong background in behavioral health and addiction issues
- Knowledge of current developments in the field of psychiatry, including the concepts of recovery and resilience
- Clinical organization and procedure
- Clinical charting and documentation according to state and JCAHO regulations.
- Commitment to client, family, and referent satisfaction
- Supervisory skills
- Ability to maintain strict client confidentiality and HIPAA compliance
- Impeccable ethics, integrity and customer relationships skills
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Sound judgment and decision-making skills
- Evaluating and providing optimal treatment, and referring to other providers when necessary
- Meet with those in services in a timely manner upon admission
- Provide medication management, including orders
- Provide consultation to the clinical and medical staff on an as needed basis
- Participating in the facility’s mission
- Collaboration with Clinical Director, UR Staff, and all documenting staff members to insure timely documentation, demonstration of clinical competence, and compliance with third-party documentation requirements.
- Develop, maintain, and review outcome measures/data, patient satisfaction, etc.
- Collaboration with directors and other clinical team members
- Provide weekly or as needed supervision to the medical/clinical team
To apply for this job please visit foundrytreatmentcenter.com.